Thursday, August 13, 2009

Fwd: Joke Of the Day (TWO GHOSTS!)

Two ghosts met and both chat about how they died.

1st ghost
: How u died?

2nd ghost
: I died of cold.

1st ghost
: How does it feel when you're dying in cold?

2nd ghost
: Actually, I was imprisoned in the refrigerator. Initially, I was shivering, then my whole body started to freeze, later I felt the whole world was dark and I died. Fortunately, I died with not much sufferings.

1st ghost
: You're so pityful....

2nd ghost
: How about you? How did u die?

1st ghost
: I died from heart attack.

2nd ghost
: I see, why did u have a heart attack?

1st ghost
: Actually, I found out that my wife is having an affair with another man. One day, when I came back from work, saw a pair of man shoes outside my house. Then, I realized that the guy was in my house with my wife. When I rushed into the bedroom, my wife was alone. I must find where that bastard is hiding. So I searched the toilet, I ran downstairs, looked in the storeroom, but the bastard was not there. So, I ran upstairs and searched the wardrobe, but I found nothing. Because I was too tired of all that running,I got a heart attack and died.

2nd ghost
: Why didn't you look for the bastard in the fridge? If you did, both of us were alive now!!

No comments: